We offer you a one-stop-shopping concept.
Temperature-sensitive cargo, like cut flowers, plants, fish, meat and flower bulbs, needs to be handled according to specific requirements, and with the highest care. We are committed to make sure your products will reach their final destination in the best possible condition.
Temperature-controlled cargo commonly handled by Kuehne + Nagel includes:
- Flower & plants
- Dairy products
- Fruit and vegetables
- Meat and poultry
- Fish and seafood
We deliver your perishables fresh, right to the door
Our global specialist team ensures that your temperature-controlled cargo reaches its final destination in proper condition. Our specialists have extensive knowledge of cargo temperature requirements, global expertise in climatic variations, and access to a wide range of value-added services. They are strategically located around the world to ensure that your precious cargo is looked after by local experts, every step of the way.
Managing speed. Ensuring the right conditions.
Fresh structures for your cold chain success.
Wherever your market, Kuehne + Nagel is your reliable and qualified partner for the seamless transportation of temperature-sensitive perishable products.
- Global network of Kuehne + Nagel-owned perishable-goods handling stations
- Airport-to-airport and door-to-door delivery
- Reliable schedules and fast transit times
- Temperature and humidity control
- Sophisticated visibility and monitoring with KN Login
- Centres of excellence for foodstuffs and flowers
- Deep-reaching knowledge of the full range of perishable commodities
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.