Short Sea within Kuehne + Nagel means all "container" movements in Europe and to/from the Mediterranean-/Black Sea/North Africa per Ship, Barge or Rail. Rotterdam is a hub for short sea shipping due to its strategic location and has great barge and rail connections into the industrial heartlands of Europe. Our Rotterdam office operates with a door-to-door/A to Z service providing high frequencies to all major and smaller destinations.
We can offer a range of container sizes/types, temperature or non-temperature controlled to meet client requirements. Our dedicated team of professionals and experts operate on a 24/7 basis ensuring shipments arrive on time and in good condition.
- We provides feeder services in Europe and to/from the Mediterranean-/Black Sea/North Africa per Ship, Barge or Rail
- Leading relationships with carriers providing you with flexibility for your shipments
- We can offer a range of container sizes/types, temperature or non-temperature controlled
- Specialist and trained staff
- 24/7 service
- Opt for the greener solution saving you time and money and avoid Europe's busy highways
- Rotterdam as a hub for feeder services has plenty of options for when to ship, giving you the flexibility in your supply chain
- Quick and efficient way to get your goods/services around Europe but without all the hassle as our specialist teams will take of your shipment(s)
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.