We understand that marine logistics has different needs and challenges from that of general transportation. We have a proven track record delivering on our promises 365 days a year.
We offer varying service levels to meet your specific requirements, whether you require a critical shipment, real-time tracking or dedicated account managers to take care of your shipment ensuring smooth passage.
- Knowledge is a cost saving tool - our collective experience of more than 100 years in active ship spares handling gives us real insight into the maritime industry
- We hold relationships with ship management companies, ship operators and owners, and agencies around the world, giving you flexibility with your shipments
- Kuehne + Nagel own global network, present in all the maritime hot spots, servicing your needs wherever you are in the world
- We provide forwarding services using all transport modalities for routine, critical and express shipments
- The marine logistics team consists of highly qualified logistics experts with many years of experience in the maritime industry
- Our Rotterdam facility consists of around 30 highly motivated team members available 24/7. The Rotterdam site has 4800m² warehouse and 1570m² outdoor yard space
- Through our knowledge and expertise cost savings
- Flexibility with shipments through our strong relationships within industry
- Servicing around the world with our global network
- Number of service levels allowing you to choose the appropriate product to meet your specific needs
- Feel rest assured with our highly qualified logistics experts who take proactive actions to ensure your shipments arrives in good condition and on time
- Local dedicated team in Rotterdam, Europe's largest port and major port hubs
Kuehne + Nagel's European hub in Rotterdam
Rotterdam is our European gateway to the world. Suppliers drop their cargo conveniently in any of our Marine Logistics warehouses in Europe or Asia from where we shuttle the freight various times per week to Rotterdam. Our team of around 30 staff arranges for on board delivery in Rotterdam or any other European port or uplift to any airport in the world.
Rotterdam specific services
- Weekly uplifts from Japan and Korea to Amsterdam with on-carriage to the hub
- Regular truck departures from six European cities to Rotterdam
- Dedicated warehouse 4,800 sqm with over 1,500 pallet positions
- Inventory control with bar code and online stock visibility
- Customs handling and preparation of export documentation
- Storage, repacking and order consolidation
- Expediting world wide
- 24/7 service
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.